CampusCoin (CURRENCY:CC) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 25th. In the last seven days, CampusCoin has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar. CampusCoin has a total market cap of $81,846.00 and approximately $409.00 worth of CampusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CampusCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001529 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 6th, 2017. CampusCoin’s total supply is 709,961,108 coins and its circulating supply is 509,961,108 coins. CampusCoin’s official Twitter account is @CampusCoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CampusCoin is /r/Campuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CampusCoin’s official message board is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16647.0. CampusCoin’s official website is www.campuscoinproject.org.
CampusCoin Coin Trading
CampusCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CampusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CampusCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CampusCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CampusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CampusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.