Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. During the last seven days, Request Network has traded 3% lower against the dollar. Request Network has a market capitalization of $15.89 million and $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, Mercatox, Koinex and Bitbns.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004973 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.83 or 0.00363260 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012643 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.24 or 0.00796901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00150784 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004462 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000098 BTC.
About Request Network
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, COSS, Gate.io, OKEx, Bitbns, CoinExchange, DDEX, Koinex, Binance, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, WazirX, Liqui, Radar Relay, Mercatox, Ethfinex, IDEX, Huobi and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.