SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. SpreadCoin has a total market capitalization of $115,057.00 and $14.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SpreadCoin has traded down 5.8% against the dollar. One SpreadCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0103 or 0.00000126 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded down 44.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 11,159,260 coins. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info.
SpreadCoin Coin Trading
SpreadCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpreadCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SpreadCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.