Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One Creativecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Creativecoin has a total market cap of $385,618.00 and $1,810.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Creativecoin has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002601 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Creativecoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 17,197,030 coins. Creativecoin’s official website is www.creativechain.org. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Creativecoin
Creativecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creativecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creativecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.