SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded 8.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 3rd. One SpectrumNetwork token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Coinlim and EtherFlyer. SpectrumNetwork has a market capitalization of $2,809.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SpectrumNetwork has traded down 2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,811.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $169.32 or 0.02910302 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $294.38 or 0.05059923 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $80.06 or 0.01376076 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $67.27 or 0.01156259 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00104252 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $61.99 or 0.01065595 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.99 or 0.00326454 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00025925 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,438,628 tokens. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpectrumNetwork’s official message board is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork. SpectrumNetwork’s official website is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com.
SpectrumNetwork Token Trading
SpectrumNetwork can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer and Coinlim. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpectrumNetwork should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpectrumNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.