Shekel (CURRENCY:JEW) traded down 14.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 3rd. Shekel has a market capitalization of $130,182.00 and $90.00 worth of Shekel was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Shekel has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. One Shekel coin can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00010899 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00013104 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007807 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 52.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded down 56% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Shekel Coin Profile
Shekel Coin Trading
Shekel can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shekel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shekel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shekel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shekel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shekel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.