HiCoin (CURRENCY:XHI) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 3rd. One HiCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000018 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and C-CEX. In the last week, HiCoin has traded 16.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. HiCoin has a total market cap of $4.28 million and $0.00 worth of HiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000073 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 25th, 2015. HiCoin’s total supply is 10,000,244,678 coins and its circulating supply is 4,434,602,828 coins. The official website for HiCoin is xhicoin.com. HiCoin’s official Twitter account is @xhicoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HiCoin
HiCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HiCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.