Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 3rd. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market capitalization of $429,998.00 and approximately $109.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded 26% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0244 or 0.00000423 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006932 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 47.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official website is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.