BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded up 15.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 3rd. One BitBall token can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, BitBall has traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar. BitBall has a market cap of $90,917.00 and $1.42 million worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00001702 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003550 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000402 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 263,764,538 tokens. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.