Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. During the last seven days, Digiwage has traded up 2.3% against the dollar. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Digiwage has a total market capitalization of $71,330.00 and $252.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00072083 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00005101 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00027909 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00006794 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000145 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 54,865,769 coins and its circulating supply is 46,865,748 coins. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here. Digiwage’s official website is coin.digiwage.org. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Digiwage
Digiwage can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digiwage should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digiwage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.