IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded down 3.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 25th. One IOST token can now be bought for about $0.0083 or 0.00000207 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including GOPAX, DragonEX, Bitkub and Zebpay. IOST has a total market cap of $99.76 million and $46.54 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, IOST has traded up 8.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $728.59 or 0.18191445 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00062729 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002739 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00022598 BTC.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Ethfinex, CoinBene, BigONE, Upbit, DDEX, CoinZest, Huobi, BitMart, Vebitcoin, Zebpay, Livecoin, Koinex, Cobinhood, ABCC, Bitrue, IDAX, Bitkub, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, OTCBTC, GOPAX, Hotbit, WazirX, Bithumb, Binance, DragonEX, Coineal, OKEx, BitMax, Kyber Network, DigiFinex, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.