Crypto Improvement Fund (CURRENCY:CIF) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. One Crypto Improvement Fund coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Crex24. Crypto Improvement Fund has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $4.00 worth of Crypto Improvement Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Crypto Improvement Fund has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00032908 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000088 BTC.
About Crypto Improvement Fund
Buying and Selling Crypto Improvement Fund
Crypto Improvement Fund can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Improvement Fund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Improvement Fund should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto Improvement Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Improvement Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Improvement Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.