News headlines about Coca-Cola European Partners (NYSE:CCE) have been trending neutral this week, according to InfoTrie. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Coca-Cola European Partners earned a coverage optimism score of 0.17 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media coverage about the company an news buzz score of 9 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Coca-Cola European Partners’ analysis:
- Investors Should Not Hesitate to Buy: Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCEP), Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais (CIG) – The RNS Daily (rnsdaily.com)
- Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) Earns Daily News Sentiment Rating of 0.17 (americanbankingnews.com)
- Coca-Cola European Partners PLC (CCE) Receives Average Rating of “Buy” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- Coca-Cola European Partners plc — Moody’s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Coca-Cola European Partners plc (finance.yahoo.com)
- You Need to Know about stock? Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) – Connecting Investor (connectinginvestor.com)
Several equities research analysts have commented on the stock. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Coca-Cola European Partners from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Friday, October 26th. UBS Group assumed coverage on shares of Coca-Cola European Partners in a research note on Thursday, December 13th. They issued a “neutral” rating for the company. Finally, Susquehanna Bancshares lowered their target price on shares of Coca-Cola European Partners from $50.00 to $48.00 and set a “neutral” rating for the company in a research note on Thursday, October 25th. Five equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and five have given a buy rating to the company. The stock currently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average price target of $47.50.
Coca-Cola European Partners Company Profile
Coca-Cola European Partners Plc engages in the distribution and sale of ready-to-drink beverages. IT operates through the following brands: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke or Coca-Cola Light, Coke Zero, Coca-Cola Life, Fanta, and Sprite. It also offers energy drinks, waters, juices, sports drinks, and ready-to-drink teas.
Further Reading: What is a back-end load?
Receive News & Ratings for Coca-Cola European Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coca-Cola European Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.