BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. During the last seven days, BitBall has traded up 2% against the dollar. One BitBall token can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. BitBall has a market capitalization of $17,869.00 and $290.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00015546 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00001311 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 43.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00001733 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000806 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 232,852,870 tokens. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.