Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Citadel has a market cap of $66,777.00 and $146.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Citadel has traded down 26.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Citadel coin can currently be bought for about $0.0061 or 0.00000170 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000183 BTC.
Citadel Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.