Signal Token (CURRENCY:SIG) traded up 33% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 11th. One Signal Token coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0450 or 0.00000466 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $13.77, $50.98 and $5.60. During the last week, Signal Token has traded 136.8% higher against the dollar. Signal Token has a market capitalization of $9.93 million and $156,257.00 worth of Signal Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $429.87 or 0.11699697 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00028639 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00001238 BTC.
About Signal Token
Buying and Selling Signal Token
Signal Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $32.15, $7.50, $13.77, $24.43, $51.55, $33.94, $10.39, $5.60, $50.98, $24.68 and $20.33. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signal Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Signal Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Signal Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Signal Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signal Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.