AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 19th. During the last week, AmsterdamCoin has traded up 3.7% against the dollar. One AmsterdamCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. AmsterdamCoin has a market cap of $17,912.00 and $0.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00001684 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 91.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AmsterdamCoin
AmsterdamCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.