Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 13th. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0157 or 0.00000247 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Braziliex, Trade Satoshi and HitBTC. Litecoin Cash has a market capitalization of $9.34 million and $107,021.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $135.10 or 0.02124087 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016546 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003909 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000583 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000083 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, SouthXchange, Braziliex, HitBTC, Mercatox, CryptoBridge, Exrates and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.