Sterlingcoin (CURRENCY:SLG) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. During the last week, Sterlingcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Sterlingcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0309 or 0.00000470 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Sterlingcoin has a total market capitalization of $131,165.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Sterlingcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Dreamcoin (DRM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SpeedCash (SCS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 2nd, 2014. Sterlingcoin’s total supply is 4,241,006 coins. Sterlingcoin’s official Twitter account is @SterlingcoinSLG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Sterlingcoin is sterlingcoin.org. The Reddit community for Sterlingcoin is /r/sterlingcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Sterlingcoin Coin Trading
Sterlingcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sterlingcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sterlingcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sterlingcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sterlingcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sterlingcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.