ChessCoin (CURRENCY:CHESS) traded 19.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 10th. During the last seven days, ChessCoin has traded 10.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. ChessCoin has a total market cap of $148,631.00 and $131.00 worth of ChessCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChessCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00103248 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $22,528.81 or 3.52172516 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005222 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00082055 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 32.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC.
ChessCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 5th, 2016. ChessCoin’s total supply is 54,032,769 coins. ChessCoin’s official Twitter account is @Chess_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ChessCoin’s official website is chesscoincommunity.com.
ChessCoin Coin Trading
ChessCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChessCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChessCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChessCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChessCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChessCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.