Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Zillow Group (NASDAQ: Z):
- 11/7/2018 – Zillow Group was downgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG to a “neutral” rating.
- 11/7/2018 – Zillow Group had its “negative” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/2/2018 – Zillow Group is now covered by analysts at Zelman & Associates. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/26/2018 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/8/2018 – Zillow Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/18/2018 – Zillow Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Z stock traded down $10.19 during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching $30.85. 648,879 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,292,544. The stock has a market cap of $8.41 billion, a PE ratio of 205.67 and a beta of 0.63. The company has a current ratio of 8.18, a quick ratio of 8.13 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14. Zillow Group Inc has a 12 month low of $36.52 and a 12 month high of $65.70.
Zillow Group (NASDAQ:Z) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 6th. The financial services provider reported $0.03 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.17 by ($0.14). The company had revenue of $343.09 million during the quarter. Zillow Group had a negative net margin of 7.54% and a positive return on equity of 0.23%.
Hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. Bank of New York Mellon Corp raised its position in shares of Zillow Group by 1.1% in the second quarter. Bank of New York Mellon Corp now owns 438,108 shares of the financial services provider’s stock valued at $25,875,000 after buying an additional 4,627 shares in the last quarter. Crosslink Capital Inc. acquired a new stake in shares of Zillow Group in the second quarter valued at approximately $13,462,000. CQS Cayman LP bought a new position in Zillow Group in the second quarter valued at approximately $1,023,000. FMR LLC bought a new position in Zillow Group in the second quarter valued at approximately $21,911,000. Finally, Advisors Asset Management Inc. bought a new position in Zillow Group in the second quarter valued at approximately $309,000. Institutional investors own 60.53% of the company’s stock.
Zillow Group, Inc operates real estate and home-related information marketplaces on mobile and the Web in the United States. The company offers a portfolio of brands and products to enable consumers find information about homes and connect with local professionals. Its brands focus on various stages of the home lifecycle, including renting, buying, selling, and financing.
Read More: How to Invest in a Bull Market
Receive News & Ratings for Zillow Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zillow Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.