Persimmon (LON: PSN) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 11/7/2018 – Persimmon had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 11/7/2018 – Persimmon was upgraded by analysts at Shore Capital to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 2,295 ($29.99) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 2,690 ($35.15).
- 11/2/2018 – Persimmon had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a GBX 2,840 ($37.11) price target on the stock.
- 10/30/2018 – Persimmon had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 10/10/2018 – Persimmon had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 9/25/2018 – Persimmon had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 9/12/2018 – Persimmon had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 2,551 ($33.33) to GBX 2,474 ($32.33). They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
Shares of Persimmon stock opened at GBX 2,350 ($30.71) on Wednesday. Persimmon plc has a 1 year low of GBX 2,046 ($26.73) and a 1 year high of GBX 2,901 ($37.91).
In other Persimmon news, insider Roger Devlin bought 12,575 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, October 18th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 2,217 ($28.97) per share, for a total transaction of £278,787.75 ($364,285.57).
Featured Story: Penny Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Persimmon plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Persimmon plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.