Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 115.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 7th. One Qbic coin can now be bought for about $0.0205 or 0.00000314 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, Qbic has traded 51.9% higher against the US dollar. Qbic has a market cap of $82,942.00 and $1,842.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $166.78 or 0.02552942 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010041 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011708 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000421 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.