Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded 12% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 7th. During the last week, Piggycoin has traded 9.1% lower against the dollar. One Piggycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. Piggycoin has a total market cap of $224,723.00 and $98.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010106 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002634 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 10th, 2015. Piggycoin’s total supply is 491,097,118 coins. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Piggycoin’s official website is piggy-coin.com. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Piggycoin Coin Trading
Piggycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Piggycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Piggycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Piggycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.