Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 7th. During the last week, Loom Network has traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Loom Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001750 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, GOPAX, Bitbns and CoinExchange. Loom Network has a market cap of $68.94 million and $2.31 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003954 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015176 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00150155 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.76 or 0.00256208 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $677.34 or 0.10356130 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011556 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005159 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
Loom Network Token Trading
Loom Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, DDEX, Fatbtc, LATOKEN, DragonEX, Kucoin, IDEX, Allbit, Tidex, Bitbns, Binance, CoinExchange, YoBit, Coinbe, GOPAX, Poloniex, DEx.top, Hotbit and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.