GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded 6.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 7th. In the last seven days, GoldCoin has traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar. GoldCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.09 million and approximately $6,942.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoldCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0263 or 0.00000404 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00029000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,388,420 coins. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official message board is www.goldcointalk.org. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.