CompuCoin (CURRENCY:CPN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 7th. One CompuCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. CompuCoin has a total market capitalization of $48,825.00 and $101.00 worth of CompuCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, CompuCoin has traded 15.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00027000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 33.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
CompuCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. CompuCoin’s total supply is 19,615,019 coins. The official website for CompuCoin is compucoin.org. The Reddit community for CompuCoin is /r/compucoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CompuCoin’s official Twitter account is @compucoin.
Buying and Selling CompuCoin
CompuCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CompuCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CompuCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CompuCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CompuCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CompuCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.