Turtlecoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 1st. Turtlecoin has a market cap of $2.15 million and approximately $21,671.00 worth of Turtlecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Turtlecoin has traded up 75.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Turtlecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000191 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. Turtlecoin’s total supply is 26,223,509,454 coins. The Reddit community for Turtlecoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Turtlecoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Turtlecoin is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The official website for Turtlecoin is turtlecoin.lol.
Buying and Selling Turtlecoin
Turtlecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Turtlecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Turtlecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Turtlecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Turtlecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Turtlecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.