ChanCoin (CURRENCY:CHAN) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 1st. In the last seven days, ChanCoin has traded down 76% against the U.S. dollar. ChanCoin has a total market capitalization of $8,547.00 and $0.00 worth of ChanCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChanCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00033000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ChanCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 28th, 2017. ChanCoin’s total supply is 10,888,036 coins. ChanCoin’s official Twitter account is @chancoin_. The official message board for ChanCoin is crypto-chat.org/forums/chancoin-4chn.233. ChanCoin’s official website is chancoin.org.
Buying and Selling ChanCoin
ChanCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChanCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChanCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChanCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChanCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChanCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.