AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 1st. AdHive has a market capitalization of $1.28 million and approximately $77,398.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdHive token can now be purchased for about $0.0114 or 0.00000180 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. During the last week, AdHive has traded down 12.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.