LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 31st. In the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar. LiteBitcoin has a market capitalization of $10,994.00 and approximately $28.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00031000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
LiteBitcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiteBitcoin’s official website is www.lbtc.info.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.