Impact (CURRENCY:IMX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 31st. One Impact coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges. Impact has a market cap of $48,803.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Impact was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Impact has traded down 31.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005275 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000937 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010179 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 49.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002536 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 45.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 10th, 2017. Impact’s total supply is 110,387,438 coins. Impact’s official website is www.impact-coin.org. Impact’s official Twitter account is @Impact_IMX.
Impact Coin Trading
Impact can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impact directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Impact should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Impact using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impact and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.