Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 31st. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Digital Bullion Gold has traded 11.9% higher against the dollar. Digital Bullion Gold has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00035935 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008040 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Trading
Digital Bullion Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Bullion Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digital Bullion Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.