BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded 60.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 30th. During the last week, BuzzCoin has traded 66.5% lower against the US dollar. One BuzzCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and YoBit. BuzzCoin has a market cap of $378,589.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 83.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
BuzzCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 19,972,098,025 coins. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BuzzCoin’s official website is www.buzzcoin.info. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BuzzCoin Coin Trading
BuzzCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BuzzCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BuzzCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BuzzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BuzzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.