BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 31st. BitBay has a market cap of $18.99 million and approximately $51,198.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0188 or 0.00000298 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. In the last week, BitBay has traded 6.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00060598 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002459 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00001068 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019686 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 31.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.