TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 30th. During the last seven days, TRON has traded down 5.4% against the dollar. One TRON coin can now be purchased for about $0.0222 or 0.00000352 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Bibox, Upbit and BitFlip. TRON has a market capitalization of $1.46 billion and $59.14 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007051 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003576 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015809 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00149067 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00241188 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $623.69 or 0.09873175 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012156 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000542 BTC.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, BTC-Alpha, DDEX, Binance, LATOKEN, WazirX, IDAX, BitFlip, Mercatox, Coinnest, Braziliex, CoinEgg, CoinExchange, Kryptono, Neraex, CoinEx, BitForex, ChaoEX, LiteBit.eu, Hotbit, OKEx, Allcoin, Liqui, Bittrex, Cryptopia, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Rfinex, Upbit, Bibox, Gate.io, DragonEX, Liquid, Livecoin, HitBTC, Indodax, OpenLedger DEX, OEX, Coindeal, Ovis, Stocks.Exchange, Bit-Z, Kucoin, Bithumb, Tokenomy, Zebpay, OTCBTC, Exrates, RightBTC, Huobi, Tidex, Koinex, Exmo, Sistemkoin, CoinBene, Fatbtc, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Coinrail, Cobinhood, IDCM, Cryptomate, LBank, Bitbns, DigiFinex, Bitfinex and CoinFalcon. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.