Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 9.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 30th. One Rupee coin can currently be bought for $0.0289 or 0.00000460 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Rupee has a total market capitalization of $725,994.00 and approximately $4,414.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Rupee has traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00025103 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 32,059,250 coins and its circulating supply is 25,102,597 coins. Rupee’s official website is rupeeblockchain.org. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. The official message board for Rupee is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupee should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rupee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.