Mero (CURRENCY:MERO) traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 30th. One Mero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Mero has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $80.00 worth of Mero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Mero has traded 108.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007293 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- BitF (BITF) traded up 33.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000344 BTC.
Mero Coin Trading
Mero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.