HomeBlockCoin (CURRENCY:HBC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 30th. HomeBlockCoin has a market capitalization of $47,180.00 and $2,831.00 worth of HomeBlockCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HomeBlockCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0094 or 0.00000150 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, HomeBlockCoin has traded 49.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005532 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011426 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 37.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. HomeBlockCoin’s total supply is 9,529,146 coins and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for HomeBlockCoin is /r/HomeBlockCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for HomeBlockCoin is www.homeblockcoin.com. HomeBlockCoin’s official Twitter account is @HomeBlockCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HomeBlockCoin Coin Trading
HomeBlockCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HomeBlockCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HomeBlockCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HomeBlockCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HomeBlockCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HomeBlockCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.