Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 30th. Over the last week, Dash has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $153.40 or 0.02429533 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Indodax, Trade Satoshi and Liqui. Dash has a total market capitalization of $1.29 billion and approximately $150.81 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016402 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002501 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsquare, SouthXchange, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Upbit, YoBit, Bleutrade, Coinroom, Bit-Z, Bittylicious, Exrates, Bithumb, Livecoin, BTC Trade UA, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, TradeOgre, OpenLedger DEX, ABCC, CryptoBridge, Crex24, BiteBTC, Bitsane, ZB.COM, Iquant, Koineks, Graviex, Trade Satoshi, COSS, Gate.io, Bitbns, CoinExchange, Ovis, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, C-Patex, Bisq, OKEx, Kuna, Cryptomate, Coinbe, Tux Exchange, Coinhub, Tidex, ACX, Braziliex, C-CEX, Trade By Trade, Bitfinex, Exmo, LocalTrade, LBank, CEX.IO, B2BX, Coinsuper, BitFlip, WazirX, Instant Bitex, Indodax, WEX, Bibox, Liqui, BitBay, Binance, Negocie Coins, xBTCe, Bitinka, Altcoin Trader, Coindeal, Kucoin, Coinrail, Liquid, HBUS, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Huobi, CoinEx, LiteBit.eu, C2CX, Kraken, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.