Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 30th. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for $9.41 or 0.00148999 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, FCoin, Trade Satoshi and Gate.io. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded down 3.8% against the US dollar. Binance Coin has a total market cap of $1.23 billion and $24.05 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00007039 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003569 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00240959 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $623.33 or 0.09873443 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012198 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000545 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, FCoin, Gate.io, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DDEX, AirSwap, LBank, HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.