Bitswift (CURRENCY:BITS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 23rd. During the last seven days, Bitswift has traded down 9% against the dollar. One Bitswift token can currently be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00002209 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitswift has a total market cap of $555,729.00 and $897.00 worth of Bitswift was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 39.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 37.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001998 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014401 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Bitswift Token Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 17th, 2014. Bitswift’s total supply is 3,884,635 tokens. Bitswift’s official Twitter account is @Bit_Swift and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitswift’s official website is bitswift.io.
Buying and Selling Bitswift
Bitswift can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitswift directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitswift should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitswift using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitswift Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitswift and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.