Distributed Credit Chain (CURRENCY:DCC) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Distributed Credit Chain has a total market capitalization of $8.96 million and $115,653.00 worth of Distributed Credit Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Distributed Credit Chain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0062 or 0.00000096 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Allbit, Bibox and Kucoin. During the last week, Distributed Credit Chain has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004344 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 39.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Distributed Credit Chain Profile
Distributed Credit Chain Token Trading
Distributed Credit Chain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, FCoin, IDEX, Bibox, DEx.top and Allbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Distributed Credit Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Distributed Credit Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Distributed Credit Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Distributed Credit Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Distributed Credit Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.