Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Bitcoin Atom has a market capitalization of $5.14 million and approximately $13,505.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be purchased for about $0.28 or 0.00004349 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Exrates and Stocks.Exchange. During the last week, Bitcoin Atom has traded up 10.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 39.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Atom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Atom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.