SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded 32.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. SuperCoin has a market capitalization of $140,029.00 and $134.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SuperCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. Over the last week, SuperCoin has traded down 27.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013470 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003970 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 22.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SecretCoin (SCRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000453 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. SuperCoin’s total supply is 49,651,986 coins. The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SuperCoin’s official website is supercoin.nl. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper .
Buying and Selling SuperCoin
SuperCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SuperCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.