Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. During the last seven days, Request Network has traded 4.7% lower against the dollar. Request Network has a total market capitalization of $32.28 million and approximately $1.28 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0445 or 0.00000711 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Ethfinex, OKEx and GOPAX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00254013 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.99 or 0.10489251 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011816 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Request Network Token Profile
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Radar Relay, Koinex, Binance, Bancor Network, Gate.io, OKEx, Huobi, Ethfinex, WazirX, DDEX, GOPAX, Kucoin, Bitbns, Kyber Network, COSS, IDEX, Mercatox and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.