Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0033 or 0.00000053 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $232,557.00 and approximately $223.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.33 or 0.02576828 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.18 or 0.00612105 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00027309 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017697 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021796 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017624 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00009008 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 70,096,325 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.