LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 13th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be bought for about $0.0135 or 0.00000217 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $13,909.00 and approximately $213.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00060863 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23,459.12 or 3.75000000 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006083 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.56 or 0.00088901 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00001111 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.