ClubCoin (CURRENCY:CLUB) traded 27.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. One ClubCoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.33 or 0.00021214 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, ClubCoin has traded up 162.8% against the US dollar. ClubCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $123,499.00 worth of ClubCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002353 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002969 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 17th, 2015. ClubCoin’s total supply is 100,926,885 coins. ClubCoin’s official website is clubcoin.co. ClubCoin’s official Twitter account is @clubcoin_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ClubCoin Coin Trading
ClubCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClubCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClubCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ClubCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClubCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClubCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.