aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last week, aelf has traded down 8.1% against the US dollar. aelf has a total market capitalization of $79.65 million and approximately $4.66 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One aelf token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00005110 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Allbit, Tokenomy, Kyber Network and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00254013 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $653.99 or 0.10489251 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011816 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Buying and Selling aelf
aelf can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Ethfinex, BCEX, Kucoin, Kyber Network, DDEX, Tokenomy, Hotbit, Bancor Network, BigONE, Huobi, IDEX, Bithumb, AirSwap, GOPAX, Bibox, OKEx, Binance, Koinex, ABCC, CoinTiger and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade aelf should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy aelf using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.